UTTRAKHAND KOLI FOUNDATION is a registered Trust and started working in the community in the year of 2013 after the tragedy of Kedar floods, with an aim to strengthen the community of KOLI from Uttrakhand.
KOLI community has been neglected by common society from years which pushed KOLI community on back foot in the strata of the society. Which resulted in low economic stability and low future growth.
The FOUNDATION has been started by Mr Onkar Singh Koli, a social worker who belong to Village Pab , Terhri Garhwal, after seeing the difficult life of KOLI people in the village he started the FOUNDATION. He draw the inspiration of this FOUNDATION from the life of his grandfather Late Shri Bhuru Singh.
UTTRAKHAND KOLI FOUNDATION works towards overall development of the KOLI community in the field of economic empowerment, skill development, education, health etc.
Amis & Objectives:
- 1. Formation of SHG, cooperative society for economical upliftment.
- 2. Promote the culture of uttrakhand in the form of performing arts.
- 3. Solving the family & social issues on a constructive way.
- 4. Promotion of local and natural food and resources of the region.
- 5. Increase the mutual networking and relationship by the way of connecting the UTTRAKHAND KOLI people spread all over the country.